OLIVET INTERNATIONAL INC, its subsidiaries and affiliates ("OLIVET"), provides the information and services on its website (“Site”) under the following terms and conditions. By accessing and/or using the Site, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Access to and use of this Site are subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. User agrees not to use the Site in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
2. The information available on or through this Site is the property of OLIVET or of its licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works or otherwise use any information available on or through this Site for commercial or public purposes. Users may not use the trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") for any purpose including, but not limited to use as hyperlinks or meta tags in other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the express written permission of OLIVET or such third party that may own the Mark.
3. User agrees not to modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in OLIVET's website. User also agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the Site.
4. While OLIVET makes every effort to insure the accuracy of all information on the Site, OLIVET makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information that may have been provided by independent third parties.
5. This Site may contain links that will let you access other websites that are not under the control of OLIVET. The links are only provided as a convenience and OLIVET does not endorse any of these sites. OLIVET assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may accessed on other Websites reached through this Site, nor does OLIVET make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site.
6. OLIVET prohibits unauthorized links to the Site and the framing of any information contained on the Site or any portion of the Site. OLIVET reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. OLIVET has no responsibility or liability for any material on other Websites that may contain links to this Site.
7. Information and documents provided on this Site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. OLIVET uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site. However, OLIVET does not make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. OLIVET periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this Site without notice. OLIVET assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site. Your use of this Site is at your own risk.
8. Under no circumstances shall OLIVET be liable for any damages, whether direct, special or consequential, suffered by you that result from access to, use of, or inability to use this Site or due to any breach of security associated with the transmission of information through the internet, even if OLIVET was advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, USA, and applicable federal laws without regard to conflicts of law principles. User agrees that any and all proceedings relating to this Site and the subject matter contained herein shall be maintained in the courts of the State of California or the federal district courts sitting in California, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for such purpose.